Tuesday, July 24, 2012

News and My news.

Salutations Earthlings!

There is a ton of news today so lets try to breeze through the important stuff so I can share some personal news!

Today would have been Amelia Earhart's 115th birthday. So I expect everyone to post happy birthday on her ouiji facebook board. Oops, not invented yet! Don't worry, Dr. Who says it's only a matter of time.

Olympics 2012!!!
The news everyone's talking about: Israel won't face off with Iran? Is this true? Only time will tell.

Personal opinion: If Iran decides to bend moral codes set up by nosy Americans, I, as a nosy American myself, give Israel the right to retaliate as neccesary.

Note: Not all Iranian citizens are bad people. Unfortunately, a lot of them are subject to censored information which clouds their judgment. Most don't even support that dictator -Yes, he really IS a dictator- but are forced under his rule.

ELECTION NEWS:
Romney will win.
End of story.


Personal story time!!!!
So I'm in vacation in the land of Israel and a night last week I decided to go bowling with some friends. The evening was great. Men stared at our backsides- the men here aren't bashful- I lost miserably, we danced a little. It was all in all a fun time. Until we left.
We were walking in the parking lot when it happened.
All of a sudden we smelled something sweet, startlingly sweet. Then we couldn't breathe. We started coughing, choking. It was terrible.
I look over to the side and see two teen boys laughing. I rush up to them and realize automatically that they are arab.
And yes, technically, all Israelis are Arabs because that's the region they live in.
But these boys were obviously antiIsraelis.
I staggered over them and ask "You idiots! What did you do?"
They tried to stop laughing but couldn't.
"What? Us? We didn't do anything." They were obviously lying.

What really frustrated me about the encounter?
The American media refused to show it. Even though the girls in the bowling alley were all born in America. They completely refused!
Israeli citizens were targeted in Bulgaria. Israel looked into it. They CARED.
America doesn't. America sticks it's nose into every other countries business but doesn't care about it's own citizens?! Im appalled!

I'll leave you with this question: Do you trust your government to do what it was created for? Do you trust your government to protect you, give you appropriate life benefits, and help where they can?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your point of view!